I’d like to thank those who have commented on my blog. It’s easy to run out of things to write about, so by all means let me hear your suggestions (email@example.com, if you wish to e-mail me directly) on various topics. Also, we invested tons of time and effort (major, major kudos and a standing ovation to Erin Bennett, our webmaster and designer) revamping www.airbrushaction.com and would love your critical feedback. I’m pretty thick-skinned, so let me have it, so to speak. I need to hear the good and the bad because we’re more committed than ever to evolving the site, and, ultimately, making it the way you want it. Airbrushaction.com will only work if it caters to your needs and wants; it exists to serve you. Some plans include free and cost-based video streaming, more artist links (you may link back to your bio on airbrushaction.com from your site), much more free editorial content, downloadable books, and more. Whether you know it or not, your opinions have helped shape Airbrush Action magazine, and I know they’ll make all the difference here. Sock it to me, guys.
- 5,097 Airheads
- fb.me/Phho5QQT 2 days ago
- I know this is local to us but thought it was worth sharing. Fire Island is an amazing location and this is a... fb.me/DEDdSJHc 4 days ago
- Another Createx Colors Artist Spotlight with Nathan A Curry! Check it out!! Great artist...great guy!! Chemical... fb.me/1ONM8WU8X 5 days ago
- Check out this very informative Live at 5 from Coast Airbrush. Tons of great information about Airbrush Repair... fb.me/4HSFQwtUd 5 days ago
- I have known two generations of this family owned company! Take a look at this really cool article from the New... fb.me/3l2SnnDFI 6 days ago