I’d like to thank those who have commented on my blog. It’s easy to run out of things to write about, so by all means let me hear your suggestions (firstname.lastname@example.org, if you wish to e-mail me directly) on various topics. Also, we invested tons of time and effort (major, major kudos and a standing ovation to Erin Bennett, our webmaster and designer) revamping www.airbrushaction.com and would love your critical feedback. I’m pretty thick-skinned, so let me have it, so to speak. I need to hear the good and the bad because we’re more committed than ever to evolving the site, and, ultimately, making it the way you want it. Airbrushaction.com will only work if it caters to your needs and wants; it exists to serve you. Some plans include free and cost-based video streaming, more artist links (you may link back to your bio on airbrushaction.com from your site), much more free editorial content, downloadable books, and more. Whether you know it or not, your opinions have helped shape Airbrush Action magazine, and I know they’ll make all the difference here. Sock it to me, guys.
- 5,191 Airheads
- Dear readers and loyal fans, Thank you for everything up to this point. It's our regret that we were not able to c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- facebook.com/AirbrushAction… 3 weeks ago
- Very sad news today...our hearts go out to Steve's family... facebook.com/story.php?stor… 4 weeks ago
- Great class! facebook.com/AirbrushAction… 1 month ago
- Live at 5: Gerald Mendez demos his new stencils Part 2 facebook.com/AirbrushAction… 1 month ago