On Wednesday, November 10 I undergo shoulder surgery for a torn rotator cuff (a complete tear). 25 years ago I injured the shoulder playing raquetball, but it wasn’t until this year that, through exercise, I damaged it further and the condition became unbearable. I can’t lift anything laterally, perform any kind of shoulder press, and reaching up for anything makes me wince. I’m having the surgery done by Dr. Louis Bigliani, of Columbia Hospital, in New York. If he’s good enough for Kobi Bryant, he’s good enough for me. If any of you have had shoulder surgery and can offer any advice or share your experience, please write. Anyway folks, wish me luck.
- 5,240 Airheads
- Dear readers and loyal fans, Thank you for everything up to this point. It's our regret that we were not able to c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- facebook.com/AirbrushAction… 3 months ago
- Very sad news today...our hearts go out to Steve's family... facebook.com/story.php?stor… 3 months ago
- Great class! facebook.com/AirbrushAction… 4 months ago
- Live at 5: Gerald Mendez demos his new stencils Part 2 facebook.com/AirbrushAction… 4 months ago