On Wednesday, November 10 I undergo shoulder surgery for a torn rotator cuff (a complete tear). 25 years ago I injured the shoulder playing raquetball, but it wasn’t until this year that, through exercise, I damaged it further and the condition became unbearable. I can’t lift anything laterally, perform any kind of shoulder press, and reaching up for anything makes me wince. I’m having the surgery done by Dr. Louis Bigliani, of Columbia Hospital, in New York. If he’s good enough for Kobi Bryant, he’s good enough for me. If any of you have had shoulder surgery and can offer any advice or share your experience, please write. Anyway folks, wish me luck.
- 5,097 Airheads
- fb.me/Phho5QQT 2 days ago
- I know this is local to us but thought it was worth sharing. Fire Island is an amazing location and this is a... fb.me/DEDdSJHc 4 days ago
- Another Createx Colors Artist Spotlight with Nathan A Curry! Check it out!! Great artist...great guy!! Chemical... fb.me/1ONM8WU8X 5 days ago
- Check out this very informative Live at 5 from Coast Airbrush. Tons of great information about Airbrush Repair... fb.me/4HSFQwtUd 5 days ago
- I have known two generations of this family owned company! Take a look at this really cool article from the New... fb.me/3l2SnnDFI 6 days ago